Update on Virgin Australia Mystery Breaks
Due to the voluntary administration of Virgin Australia, we are currently unable to offer Mystery Breaks including the use of Mystery Breaks vouchers.
What is a Mystery Break?
A Mystery Break is a special holiday package flying with Virgin Australia to an unknown destination in Australia, making this the perfect surprise for yourself or someone special.
Your Mystery destination will be revealed one day prior to travel and bookings can be made up to 2 weeks prior to departure. Packages are based on a maximum of 2 guests travelling together*.
All packages include
About Mystery Breaks
- Mystery Breaks depart from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth*
- Possible destinations include Adelaide, Ballina/Byron, Brisbane, Broome, Cairns, Canberra, Coffs Coast, Darwin, Fraser Coast, Gold Coast, Hamilton Island, Hobart, Launceston, Mackay, Melbourne, Newcastle, Perth, Port Douglas, Sunshine Coast, Sydney, Townsville or the Whitsunday Coast.
- Bookings are subject to availability^. We will notify you within 48 hours of your booking if we are unable to fulfil your Mystery Break and we will offer alternative booking options, a gift voucher or a full refund.
What a Mystery Break is great for:
- Wedding presents
- Birthday presents
- Christmas presents
- Short breaks / weekends away
- Valentine's Day
- A hard to buy for person or someone with everything!
*A fee of $200 per package is payable on any packages departing from Perth, in addition to the cost of the Mystery Breaks Package. An additional fee of $160 per package is payable for a single supplement.
^Bookings must be made at least fourteen (14) days prior to departure date of the Mystery Breaks Package.